Petards ProVida is one of the world's bestselling in-car police surveillance brands with its systems in operation in over 20 countries spanning the UK and Europe, North Africa, through to the Middle and Far East.
Police forces from Germany to Algeria, Dubai to Hong Kong rely on Petards specialist systems for in-car speed enforcement and their ANPR needs.
The ProVida offering was further strengthened by the acquisition in April 2016 of ANPR specialist integrator QRO Solutions.
Petards' solutions comprise four elements and it is the seamless integration of these and ease of use to the end user that has enabled the brand to grow globally:
- Speed Measurement
- Specialist Cameras
Petards in the Commercial Sector
Petards has successfully adapted its expertise into the growing commercial security and surveillance sector where key strengths in ANPR and advanced camera technologies has helped grow its reputation to new levels.
ANPR systems and cameras can now be seen in applications including supermarket car parks, garage forecourt monitoring, traffic management systems and many more.
Sutton Police Force
Sutton police recently armed themselves with a new weapon in the war against crime, with the addition of ProVida Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) to one of their patrol cars.
ANPR Mini Hawk 2i Kestrel 18 ProVida Hawk Plus 1i Speed Enforcement R-DAS SWIFT Mini Hawk 1i Hawk Plus 2i Bike In-Car Surveillance Kestrel 10
29 Mar 2017
- Petards, the AIM quoted software developer of advanced security and surveillance systems, announces that it has been awarded a contract to supply Stadler Bussnang AG ("Stadler") with its eyeTrain CCTV and Automatic Selective Door Opening (“ASDO”) systems.
Final Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2016
14 Mar 2017
- Petards Group plc ('Petards'), the AIM quoted developer of advanced security and surveillance systems, reports its
audited results for the year ended 31 December 2016.
MOD Contract Renewal
20 Dec 2016
- Petards, the AIM quoted software developer of advanced security and surveillance systems, announces that it has secured a 3 year contract renewal from the Air Platform Systems Platform Protection team, part of the UK Ministry of Defence, worth in excess of £1.6m for the support of ALE 47 and M147 Threat Adaptive Countermeasures Dispensing Systems which are fitted to Lynx, Puma, Chinook, Merlin, and C130J aircraft platforms.
09 Dec 2016
- Petards, the AIM quoted software developer of advanced security and surveillance systems, announces that it has been awarded a contract to supply Siemens Mobility Division ("Siemens") with Petards eyeTrain systems.
31 Oct 2016
- Petards, the AIM quoted software developer of advanced security and surveillance systems, announces that it has secured an additional framework contract and two “Call Off” contracts with Hitachi Rail Europe Limited (Hitachi) for Petards to supply Automatic Passenger Counting Systems.